1) Sign up as a supporter on the website. Your support will make a difference.
2) Tell your friends and co-workers to visit the website at huliculture.com and sign up as a supporter
3) Volunteer to work on and improve the website. The website serves as a depository for all things Huli. We need techies who can make the website even better as our needs change.
4) Contribute high resolution photos of Huli men, women and children in various settings. We need photos of everyday life to add color to cultural and educational resources. Copyright is always required.
5) Create and/or contribute videos about Huli men, women, culture and everyday life. Copyright is required.
Please share with Betty Wakia or Ron Meshanko (use private reply field below) how you would like to support The Huli Museum.
Huli language and culture is dying away slowlly .so I’m really happy with this
CHILDREN OF SUN..
Hela Huli culture is dying slowly and I am humbled to be part of this platform.
I’m so glad I found this website. Looking forward towards contributing in any way I could. Thank God for you people that started this website. 🙏